Power BI Quick Guide Course
There is high demand for Business Analytics and Business Intelligence services. There is always a need to make decisions faster and better for companies. Therefore, businesses heavily rely on data. Businesses of tomorrow must make decisions based on data, to make their decisions better they should learn from the historic data.
As a consequence, companies are always looking for freelancers and employees with the required capabilities to help them analyze data and create highly profitable insights.
Business analytics/business intelligence are in high demand right now and Microsoft Power BI offers a powerful and easy-to-use business analytics solution. Power BI provides self-service capabilities that help businesses make more informed decisions.
My personal experience suggests that companies actively seek out employees who are proficient in Power BI. In addition to improving your career prospects, data & analytics can make your job more fulfilling.
When we talk about Data, Data Science is the highest paying job in this domain. The Power BI tool is also good for data science. Many data scientists use it to visualize and present their findings.
Therefore, Jobaaj Learnings have created this Power BI Course to help you start learning business analytics and business intelligence software today, this is one of the best and hottest software available today. We will start from the very beginning to learn all the relevant PBI basics and then progress into more advanced concepts. Power BI has a very active community, and Microsoft is pushing this solution to its enterprise customers, Which means the future looks bright for Power BI. You can be a part of this future!
There is no coding required! The Power BI software allows you to code as well, but it is not necessary.
- Microsoft Power BI’s ETL capabilities (the ability to get data into the right format from messy sources)
- Be able to perform simple and advanced calculations with DAX (Power BI language)
- Visualize and report in an outstanding manner
- Gain valuable insights that are highly profitable
Who can take this course?
- Students who want to gain skills in the field of data
- Professionals who want to gain more knowledge and upskill themselves
- Finance professionals
- Data Scientists
- Lectures 29
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English & Hindi
- Students 719
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- Power BI: Beginner to Advance
- What is Power BI
- Overview of Data Analysis
- Building Blocks of Power BI
- Getting Started with Power BI Desktop
- Power BI Services
- Getting familiar with Query Editor
- Operations on Rows and Columns
- Split Column in PBI
- Merge and Append Queries
- First Interactive Dashboard
- Creating Relationship in Power BI
- PBIX vs PBIT File
- Calculated Column vs Calculated Measure
- DAX Aggregate Function
- DAX Text Function
- DAX Logical Functions
- DAX Date Functions | Day | Date | Year | Datediff | EOMonth | Calender | YearFrac
- DAX SUMX Function SUMX vs SUM Function
- Group By vs Summarize Function
- Power BI Union Intersect Except All Except Function
- Related vs Related Table DAX Function
- Calculate vs Calculate Table DAX Function
- Power BI Filter DAX Function
- Power BI Visualization
- Power BI Visuals Formatting and Conditional Formatting
- Power BI Custom Visuals Map visualization
- Power BI IF Function DAX
- Drill Through in Power BI
- Publishing Report
Really helps me to understand to understand Power BIThis course really helps me to understand functionalities of Power Abi, an initial understanding of pulling data from different sources like Web, Excel, Share point, cloud (Azure, SQL server) and an initial understanding of Power BI Services along with Query Editor.
Awesome Course, Well DoneI have some knowledge of Power BI through various YouTube Learning videos and trial. But this course is doing a great job of filling in the hole and providing the complete package as a Course. Good Job 👍
Nice course on Power BINice course on Power BI. Not too lengthy. Gives core essentials in short time. One should practice along by doing exercises in Power BI and not just watching the videos.
Good info, complete packageGood info, complete package. It covers several topics that were not in other training courses I've had. Great overview including using data from several sources and using it for visualization and creating reports. The instructor is clear in his intent and messages.