• Using the TREND and GROWTH functions for projecting future results through modeling using excel
• Comps analysis, Precedents analysis, and Discounted cash flow (DCF) analysis
• Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC)
• Enterprise value, equity value multiples
• Free Cash Flow to the Firm (FCFF) and
• Free Cash Flow to Equity (FCFE) Net Present Value (NPV)
• Internal Rate of Return (IRR) Sum of the Parts (SOTP)
• 3 statement financial modeling using excel Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Scenario and sensitivity analysis
• Monthly cash flow forecasting Accretion/dilution analysis Leveraged Buyout (LBO)
• Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Industry-specific financial modeling
• Incremental, activity-based, value proposition, zero-based budgeting
• Break-even analysis, the margin of safety
• Quantitative forecasting moving average, simple, and multiple linear regression.
Our Trainer has a unique combination of financial qualification (Chartered Accountant) and technology (Masters in Computer Science). Because of this blend, he can bring a holistic proposition to the table while advising or suggesting solutions. He has himself used technology including excel solutions for various clients with the objective of removing redundancy and creating effectiveness. He has taken many sessions on Excel / PowerPoint / Blockchain / RPA etc. His unique project-driven style of sharing knowledge helps participants take maximum benefit.
He is passionate about learning and implementing new things, tools, technology. He is a regular speaker at various forums like ICAI, ACCA, CII, CMA, and Corporates. His knowledge and experience of 15+ years make him stand apart from other professionals.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 147
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes