Financial models are important tools for all business decisions. When you’re looking to raise finance, buy or sell a business, assess strategic options, or simply plan for the future, you are going to need a forecast. This is likely to come from a financial model. Finance professionals usually need to work with large volumes of numerical data. However, the key to successfully handle such data is the ability to organize and structure it meaningfully to render them useful to senior management for decision making. This entails the creation of robust and dynamic financial models facilitating accurate and efficient analysis of historical data and appropriate projection of financial performance.
Jobaaj Learnings offers a comprehensive programme to upskill participants on financial modelling and valuation techniques. This programme will help you to create financial models, use such models for funding proposals, credit rating or business valuation and take decisions by analyzing such models.
- Lectures 39
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English & Hindi
- Students 1311
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- Introduction to Financial Modelling & Valuation
- Ms Excel : Basic To Advance
- Excel Interface, Basic shortcuts, Navigation keys, Manipulating worksheets & Modifying rows/columns/cells
- Entering data, Name Manager, Go To, Trace Precedents & Dependents, Quick Access Shortcuts
- Fomatting Tools
- Custom Cell Formats, Paste Special, Transpose, Hyperlink
- Sorting & Filtering, Table & its Features, Importing data, Grouping & Hiding, Data Validation
- Printing setup, Text-to-columns, Math Functions, SUMPRODUCT, Date functions
- Text functions, Flash Fill, Consolidate
- Conditional Formatting, IF Functions/AND/OR
- CHOOSE, SUBTOTAL
- Pivot Table
- HLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, OFFSET
- VLOOKUP, DGET
- Goal Seek, Data Table, Scenario Manager
- FORECAST, TREND, GROWTH, Wild Card Characters, Error Types, Error Checks
- VBA & Macros, Solver
- Interactive Charts
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Construction of Financial Models
The course is ultimateThe course is ultimate...I never thought that I can get something as valuable as this course for an amount less than INR5000 in an offer.I highly recommend this course to all those who want to do financial modelling.
Takes time to understandIt is really a good course as it covers everything, although sometimes it does not explain few concepts in-depth, as per me. So, it takes time to understand. Otherwise, the course is excellent, even for those who have no knowledge about excel. Thanks Jobaaj Learnings.
Excellent courseIt is an excellent course! It is very well explained, with lots of business case studies, which as an accountant student, helped me to combine excel tools with my financial knowledge. I´m looking forward to put in practice all the things I've learned!
I Recommend it for finance studentsIt's a great course to learn how to use excel, no matter your current level. Highly recommend it for finance students like myself.
Basics from a Beginner level CourseThis course was really good to teach you basics from a Beginner level, however as someone who is advanced in Excel and was hoping to learn more about Valuation Techniques and Modeling them, I found over half the course to be review and not new information for me.