EXCEL A-2-Z COURSE
The A-2-Z Excel Course from Jobaaj Learnings will help you to become better at Excel OR learn Microsoft excel from the basics.
THE COURSE HAS BEEN updated to include all the NEW Excel Functions of Microsoft 365, including
- Excel’s new XLOOKUP function
- New FILTER function in Excel
- SORT, SORT BY & UNIQUE
Do you want to learn how to use Microsoft Excel and improve your data analysis skills but are unsure where to start?
Have you been using Excel for a while but don’t feel confident using it?
The information available is so wide in the world of excel. How do you know what is needed to succeed?
This course is packed together with the Excel essential skills a Data Analyst needs into a structured course so you can become an expert in excel.
All the quick tips and tricks are included in this course, along with the most common Excel problems faced by our clients. In addition to this, we have made sure that every Excel beginner can use it.
In this course, the students will get knowledge of Excel for quick and painless data analysis from these practical, real-world examples.
There are many time-saving Excel formulas and features. We tend to forget about those when we don’t use them. This Excel A-2-Z Course will help you to practice the best solutions for whatever problem you have right now.
WHY TAKE THIS SPECIFIC EXCEL COURSE?
In countless Microsoft Excel training courses, you are taught the critical Excel functions and features.
HOWEVER, can you put what you learned to use with your files?
Can you practice and be challenged enough to retain all the information that is being taught?
In this course, you will learn how to design simple to complex spreadsheets. You will go beyond Excel basics. You will be able to apply what you learnt through the system. You will learn new formulas and find more efficient ways to set up your spreadsheets program.
The dozens of real-world examples you’ll solve in this course will challenge your mind so you can work smarter and faster.
IS THIS COURSE ONLY FOR BEGINNERS?
There are two kinds of people who should take this Excel Course:
- Beginners, that is, anyone who wishes to start learning Excel.
- Advanced Excel users want to ensure that their skills cover the essentials. The course includes many Excel tips and hidden features a very few analysts know about.
Besides teaching Excel basics, the Excel A-2-Z course also helps Excel intermediate and advanced users make their way through the program without having to start from scratch.
It’s beneficial for corporate professionals who don’t feel 100% confident using Excel. There are tips and tricks even advanced Excel users don’t know about in this course.
WHAT YOU CAN ACHIEVE WITH THIS
When you complete the course, you’ll know how to use Excel in any work situation and be able to:
- Introduction to Microsoft excel built-in functions
- Input data and navigate large spreadsheets
- Get your work done faster by using Excel hacks
- Excel VLOOKUP, IF Function, ROUND, and more Excel formulas will be available for your data analysis.
- You can transform messy data into useful sets by using Excel powerful hidden features.
- Get answers from your data
- Organize, clean and manage extensive data
- The spreadsheet design principles help you create compelling Excel reports.
- Create helpful charts from messy data
- Charts in Excel like Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts, Slicers and Timelines enable you to create interactive reports.
- Introduction to Excel VBA
In the beginning, we go over the fundamentals of Microsoft Excel and move on to topics like Pivot Tables, Conditional Formatting. In addition, we cover VLOOKUP, SUMIF formulas, nested IF, etc.
Our approach covers not just why a particular feature or formula exists but how it can work for you using practical examples. The courses include a series of challenges and quizzes that test your new Excel skills.
This course will cover the following Excel features and functions.
- You can customize your Excel interface to make it easier to find the files and tools that you need most often.
- To add data validation to the cells in Excel and use features such as drop-down lists. This allows you to restrict the type of data input into each cell.
- Add notes and comments to cells.
- Add timestamps to your reports.
- Automate data entry with Auto-Fill and Flash-fill.
- Learn How to best handle spreadsheets and vast amounts of data.
- Excel shortcuts to navigate and enter data.
- Protect your spreadsheets by following these step by step instructions.
- Excel’s most important rule regarding formulas.
- Learn What you need to know about writing basic to advanced Excel formulas and formulas that reference other workbooks or worksheets.
- The most useful Excel functions like the COUNTIFS and COUNT functions and the SUMIFS, averaging formulas, VLOOKUP and IF functions.
- Learn how to convert unstructured Excel data into reportable information.
- Excel features that will help you organize and structure data, making analysis easier (Sort, Filter, Search & Replace Go to Special etc.)
- Optimal spreadsheet design principles.
- Charting tools that go beyond columns and bar graphs include Paretos, Histograms, Treemaps, Sunbursts and more.
- You can quickly analyze your data with Excel Pivot Tables.
WHY WOULD YOU TAKE AN EXCEL CLASS?
Despite Excel’s shortcomings, it is a powerful tool for your career. It is an integral part of what hiring managers want from your resume. Excel is being used in various domains like business analytics, financial modelling, etc.
Today, most office-based professionals are required to have at least some basic Excel skills.
You can gain promotion with superior Microsoft Excel skills. Some jobs require it initially.
WHICH EXCEL VERSION WE HAVE USED IN THIS COURSE?
We have used 2019 for this course. However, Most features of Excel 2010 & 2013 will work on Excel 2019 & Excel 2016 with a few exceptions.
- Lectures 78
- Quizzes 15
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 605
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- Section 1 - Getting Handy with Excel
- Section 2 - Basics of Excel
- Lecture 03 – Basic Arithmetic Operations SUM, MAX, MIN, SMALL, LARGE & MEDIAN
- Lecture 04 – Transpose Vs TRANSPOSE Formula
- Lecture 05 – Using COUNTBLANK, COUNT & COUNTA
- Quiz 1
- Lecture 06 – Quick Calculations using Status Bar
- Lecture 07 – Calculating Growth Percentage YoY & Using POWER Formula
- Lecture 08 – Uses of ROUND, ROUNDUP, ROUNDDOWN & MDOWN in Finance
- Lecture 09 – Tricks for ROUND Formulas
- Lecture 10 – Autofilling option for Numbers, Days, Dates, Months
- Bonus Lecture
- Quiz 2
- Section 03 - Formatting Options in Excel
- Lecture 11 – Different Ways to Format Cells
- Lecture 12 – Formatting Numbers in different ways
- Lecture 13 – Formatting lengthy text using Wrap Text and Alignment
- Lecture 14 – All about Format Painter
- Lecture 15 – Working with Tables
- Quiz 3
- Lecture 16 – Fixing Rows and Columns using Freeze Panes
- Lecture 17 – Grouping and Gridlines
- Lecture 18 – Creating drop down list
- Lecture 19 – Activating Developer Mode in Excel
- Lecture 20 – Tricks for Commenting and Hyperlinking
- Quiz 4
- Section 04 - Sort and Filter Option
- Lecture 21 – Sorting Numbers and Dates in Different ways
- Lecture 22 – Sorting text alphabetically (A-Z) or (Z-A)
- Lecture 23 – Sorting by Cell Colour
- Lecture 24 – 2 Level Sorting & Tricks for Sorting
- Lecture 25 – Basics of Filter by using SUM & SUBTOTAL
- Lecture 26 – Advanced Filter Vs General Filter
- Quiz 5
- Lecture 27 – Shortcuts and Tricks for Filtering
- Lecture 28 – OFFTOPIC – How to use Cell Referencing ($) in formulas
- Section 05 - Working with Dates
- Section 06 - Logical Functions
- Section 07 - Practical Data Cleaning
- Lecture 36 – Removing duplicate values and error values
- Lecture 37 – Using Data Cleaning Formulas UPPER, PROPER, LOWER, TRIM, VALUE, LEN, RIGHT, LEFT & MID
- Lecture 38 – SEARCH vs FIND and SEARCH & MID
- Lecture 39 – Using Go To (Special) technique
- Lecture 40 – Splitting data values Using Text to Column feature
- Quiz 8
- Lecture 41 – Text to Column feature
- Lecture 42 – Using CONCATENATE and Ampersand (&) to join values
- Lecture 43 – Using Find & Replace feature
- Section 08 - Pivot Table
- Section 09 - Everything about LOOKUp Formulas
- Lecture 47 – Basics of VLOOKUp
- Lecture 48 – More about VLOOKUp
- Lecture 49 – Vlookup vs. Hlookup
- Lecture 50 – Using VLOOKUp with TRUE
- Quiz 10
- Lecture 51 – Basics of MATCH formula
- Lecture 52 – 2D Lookup using VLOOKUP & MATCH
- Lecture 53 – Inter-worksheet 2D Lookup using VLOOKUP & MATCH
- Lecture 54 – LOOKUP vs. VLOOKUP vs. HLOOKUP vs. MATCH
- Lecture 55 – Reverse Lookup using INDEX & MATCH
- Quiz 11
- Lecture 56 – Fuzzy Lookup
- Lecture 57 – Using VLOOKUP & INDIRECT formula
- Lecture 58 – 3D Lookup using VLOOKUP, MATCH, INDIRECT & name ranges?
- Lecture 59 – Using OFFSET formula for Dynamic Ranges
- Section 10 - Conditional Aggregation
- Section 11 - Conditional Formatting
- Section 12 - Analysis using What-If
- Section 13 - Report Consolidation
- Section 14 - Basics of Macros
Your Website is really helpfulI'm working on a project in Excel finance at the moment and I keep coming back to your examples it’s very clear and easy to understand. Your website is really helpful Good Job Guys
I appreciated your websiteJust wanted to say as a finance student I appreciated your website(jobaaj learnings) for learning extra techniques and important functions of ms excel which were very helpful for my finance studies. It was really helpful.
excellent courseOverall EXCEL COURSE is an excellent course I come from a technical background and I've used basic Excel functions before so keep that in mind. The instruction during the videos was at a good pace. The challenges and quizzes did a good job of reinforcing the content. The instructors had a great attitude in the videos.
Thank you jobaaj learningsThank you jobaaj learnings for such a good course. it's very supportive for my present working field. The video lectures were completely clear. I learned important skills through this course Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts, Slicers, ere taught amazingly. I will utilize this certainly in my profession. waiting for your VBA Course
Extremely comprehensive contentsExtremely comprehensive contents in each module/chapter. The instructor knows how to capture the attention and interest on the student.