Those who would like to improve their Excel skills or learn how to utilise this excellent Microsoft application are encouraged to take this course. As a result of our experience with the Excel A-2-Z Course, and in order to help people realise their full potential with Microsoft Excel, we designed this course after creating an excellent Excel course. By the end of this course, your Excel skills will have greatly improved. There are over 80 functions and formulas taught in this course to learn how to properly utilise them throughout the course. In addition, we provide students with examples of how to use these formulas while creating their programs. During the course, the instructor will mentor the students, and there will also be 25+ lectures, 25+ lecture worksheets, and 3 E-books containing shortcuts, formulas, and functions.
If you are looking for a perfect Excel course, you will not be disappointed with this Excel course.
It can be difficult to find the right Excel course for your needs, especially if you do not know much about this application and learn the basics.
Whether you want to
- Get to know the basics of Microsoft Excel.
- Learn how to use Microsoft Excel properly
- Find out how to use different Excel Tips and Tricks.
- Make your Microsoft Excel work more efficiently by learning new functions and formulas.
- For whatever reason you choose. During this course, you will learn over 80+ Microsoft Excel functions and formulas, allowing you to have a comprehensive understanding of this Microsoft App.
In this course, you will learn how to use this amazing application, so that’s why it’s your best choice to learn how to use it.
- Installing Microsoft Excel on your computer will allow you to use it
- Having some experience using Microsoft Excel is essential
The structure of the course
As you will be practising the basic functions of Microsoft Excel in this course, you will learn what these functions are and how they are used. Therefore, this course is divided into different categories of functions. In each category, you will be taught different functions that can be applied to a wide range of different fields. As part of the course, each class is strictly reserved for the teaching of new functions. Furthermore, the way each function is presented will make it much easier for you to learn it in a way that makes sense. As a matter of fact, not only will you learn about each function, but you will also have the opportunity to practice it at some point. Essentially, you will apply what you learn in each class to different scenarios in real life. This is one of the best ways to learn and master something because there is a lot of practice.
As a result, you will not only be able to master new skills, but you will also have all the necessary knowledge so that you will be able to perform many different tasks and also excel in fields such as finance, mathematics, and statistics. In addition to what has just been said, you will also be able to put everything you have learned together, and you will be able to use all the functions that have been learned to create your own advanced Excel applications.
For who is this course designed
- Anyone who uses Excel for work or personal needs such as Sales Manager, Students, Individual, Accountants, Auditor, Financial Analyst, Information Clerk
- Excel users, both inexperienced and experienced who don’t feel confident about using Excel formulas and Functions
- Anyone who uses Excel for entering data, lists, formulas, functions
The course can be of great value to new Excel users seeking to learn more about this App. The objective of this course is to give you a complete understanding of over 80+ formulas and how to use them effectively, not only with Microsoft Excel but with other popular desktop programs such as Word and PowerPoint. In addition, it would be ideal for people who already have some experience with Microsoft Excel and would like to take their knowledge of this App a step further. The formulas taught in this course will prove useful for experienced Excel users interested in learning new functions and formulas for Excel.
Why should I take this course?
There is no Microsoft Excel course like this. The course is unique. No course teaches you how to use more than 80+ Formulas and functions in-depth. In addition to the theoretical side of each function, you will also learn how to use it with different examples. In other words, the course first presents each function theoretically, then provides a variety of examples that use that function to practice—the uniqueness of this course. There are no other courses that will give you so much knowledge and practice in only 5Hours. Furthermore, this course is regularly updated, so the information will be updated in the coming months.
Which Version we have used in this course?
We have used 2019 for this course. However, Most features of Excel 2010 & 2013 will work on Excel 2019 & Excel 2016 with a few exceptions.
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 348
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- Section 1 - Course Introduction
- Section 2 - Essential Mathematical Functions
- Lecture 2.1 – Implementing SUM, AVERAGE AND MAX FUNCTION using Sales Data
- Lecture 2.2 – Implementing MIN, ROUND AND SUMIF FUNCTION using Sales Data
- Lecture 2.3 – Implementing COUNT,COUNTA AND COUNTIF FUNCTION using Sales Data
- Lecture 2.4 – Section Exercise Implementing ALL Essential Mathematical FUNCTIONS using School Data
- Section 3 - Essential Text Functions
- Lecture 3.1 – Implementing LEFT, RIGHT AND CONCATENATE FUNCTION using College Data
- Lecture 3.2 – Implementing UPPER, LOWER AND MID FUNCTION using College Data
- Lecture 3.3 – Implementing PROPER, TRIM AND REPT FUNCTION using College Data
- Lecture 3.4 – Implementing TYPE, EXACT AND HYPERLINK FUNCTION using College Data
- Lecture 3.5 – Section Exercise Implementing ALL Essential Text FUNCTIONS using University Data
- Section 4 - Essential Date & Time Functions
- Lecture 4.1 – Implementing NOW & TODAY FUNCTION using College Data
- Lecture 4.2 – Implementing YEAR, MONTH, DAY using College Data
- Lecture 4.3 – Implementing HOUR, MINUTE, SECOND, TIME AND EDATE using College Data
- Lecture 4.4 – Section Exercise Implementing ALL Essential Date & Time FUNCTIONS using Amazon Warehouse Data
- Section 5 - Essential Logical Functions
- Section 6 - Essential DataValidation & Filter Functions
Concise and to the point.The course is very informative to enhance our knowledge alongwith studies. Thankyou so much sir for providing us the opportunity.
Quite good and informativeQuite good and informative. Always good to revisit them and brush up on known skills. Instructor - Pretty impressive and explains very well. Overall value for time
The way of flowing was greatGreat learning experience, This course well organized and explaining also well. The interesting thing is when I was stuck somewhere I opened the worksheet and revised what I learnt as in this course we have lectures worksheets. instructor explanation and the way of flowing was great.
Nice and amazing courseNice and amazing course... the interesting thing is that in each section end everything is revised. so it gives a good experience learned about many new formulas that I wasn't aware of. thank you to the speaker and content creator.
It's worth taking this courseOne of the best excel course for the beginners, He clearly explains all the important things in a short and crispy way which make the course easy to learn. working on data makes it more interesting Overall It's worth taking this course